Maven support for Cecilia may require some initial setup. You can check out if your Maven installation is OK by looking at the Maven configuration page.
List of Maven facilities available for Cecilia
Several Maven plugins and archetypes have been created to simplify and uniformize developing Cecilia applications or libraries:
- maven-cecilia-plugin: provides the cecilia-library and cecilia-application project types.
- maven-car-plugin: provides the ability to pack and unpack .car (Cecilia ARchive) files
- maven-ceciliaadl-plugin: provides the ability to invoke the Cecilia ADL Toolchain passing parameters in the pom of your project
- maven-archetype-cecilia-application: to kick start a Cecilia application Maven project template
- maven-archetype-cecilia-library: to kick start a Cecilia library Maven project template